What Are Some Other Side Effects Of Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
What Do I Need To Tell My Doctor Before I Take Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
- If you have an allergy to camphor, menthol, or any other part of Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub .
- If you are allergic to Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub any part of Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub Effective Pain Relieving Cream W/pump 4 Fl Oz
Seller: luxepharmacy99.7%, Location:Spring Valley, New York, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:233275748627Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub Effective Pain Relieving Cream w/Pump 4 fl oz. This listing is for Bottle. Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, when applied topically provides temporary relief from joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains no alcohol, thus avoiding localized, dry skin conditions when applied. It’s active ingredients are camphor and menthol. This is a highly effective cream in an easy to use pump bottle. Provides safe, fast, and cost-effective relief from muscle aches and arthritis joint pain. Dispensable from an easy-to-use arthritis-friendly pump Non-greasy Contains no skin drying alcohol Contains active ingredients like camphor and menthol Condition:New, Brand:Tiger Balm, MPN:PRT-42204, Dosage:4 oz, Expiration Date:2021-11-26 00:00:00, Main Purpose:Arthritis, Type:Pain Treatment, UPC:039278422047 See More
- Popularity – 42 sold, 10 available. 4 watching, 30 days on eBay. Very high amount watching. More
Don’t Miss: Symptom Of Arthritis
What Are Some Side Effects That I Need To Call My Doctor About Right Away
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash hives itching red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever wheezing tightness in the chest or throat trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking unusual hoarseness or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Is Tiger Balm Safe To Use
Tiger Balm is safe when used as directed. Please follow the instructions on the package and consult a medical professional if you have any questions or concerns about using Tiger Balm.
Tiger Balm may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. We recommend testing on a small area before widespread use.
Also Check: Is Coffee Good For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Where Does Tiger Balms Unique Smell Come From
The herbal blend of our active ingredients, Camphor, Menthol, Cassia Oil, etc. produces Tiger Balms trademark aroma.
If you are looking for a low-odor pain relief product, we recommend trying our Pain Relieving Patches which deliver targeted pain relief with minimal odor or our Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub which has the added Lavender scent after the initial Tiger Balm scent dissipates.
What Are Some Things I Need To Know Or Do While I Take Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub . This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Different brands of Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub may be for use in different ages of children. Talk with the doctor before giving Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub to a child.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
Don’t Miss: Aching Arms And Hands Rheumatoid Arthritis
How Do I Store And/or Throw Out Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
How Is This Medicine Best Taken
Use Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes .
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Do not put on right after a shower or bath.
- Do not put on right after using a heating pad.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
Also Check: 10 Rheumatoid Factor
Is Tiger Balm Illegal
Tiger Balm is legal in the United States. Its widely available in drugstores, health stores, and online. Still, Tiger Balm is not approved or regulated by the Food and Drug Administration .
While Tiger Balm is marketed as a natural remedy, its still important to remember that its technically a topical medication.
Only use the product as directed. See your doctor if your symptoms dont improve after one week of use.
Tiger Balm Topical Analgesics Faq
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING TIGER BALM?
Some days the pain is more intolerable than others. Its frustrating when your important day plans get ruined because youre not well enough to head out. Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub can help alleviate that problem
WHAT IS TIGER BALM MADE FROM?
Through years of research, weve optimized our blend of herbal ingredients to provide quick relief so you can be up and about again in no time.
WHAT OTHER TIGER BALM PRODUCTS CAN HELP ME?
For speedy joint pain relief, try Tiger Balm Extra. Its a fast-acting ointment for arthritis that gets absorbed into your skin for soothing effects.
Don’t Miss: Cure For Arthritis In Hands
What Is Tiger Balm And How Does It Work
Tiger Balm is a topical pain relief product made from a blend of herbal ingredients that provides safe and effective pill-free relief for aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, and sprains.
When Tiger Balm is applied onto the skin, it generates a warming sensation due to the increased blood flow to the area of application. The effective blend of herbal ingredients offers targeted pain relief.
More From Frequently Bought Brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
What Is The Difference Between Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub And Active Muscle Gel
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub is the ideal pre-workout and sport pain relief for sporting enthusiasts. The non-greasy creams warming sensation soothes muscle aches and pains, and is an effective pre-sport warm up to get you going.
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel is perfect for a post-workout or after-sport cooldown. It helps combat muscle fatigue and aids in recovery with a cooling then warming sensation.
When Should Tiger Balm Not Be Used
Tiger Balm products should not be used on the face or rashes, on wounds or damaged skin, with a heating pad, when sweating , or right before or after heart surgery.
Expired Tiger Balm products, and Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches that have been open for 14 or more days should not be used.
Tiger Balm should not be used on children under the age of 12 unless prior consent has been given by a medical professional.
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel, Muscle Rub, and Muscle Spray, and Tiger Balm Liniment contain Methyl Salicylate. If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin, salicylates, or NSAIDs, consult a doctor before use.
You May Like: Inflammatory Arthropathy Symptoms
Uses For Tiger Balm White And Red
If youve researched Tiger Balm, you may have come across white and red formulas.
Some formulas, such as Tiger Balm Muscle Rub, have all three ingredients. Your choice depends on what issues youre trying to treat.
Tiger Balm is touted as a topical natural pain-relief method. This is often safer over the long run compared to long-term use of OTC or prescription pain relievers.
The way these products work is based on their combination of ingredients:
- Camphor has both cooling and warming effects on the skin and also . It may also treat toenail fungus.
- Menthol or methyl salicylate are made from mint extracts. Theyre common anesthetics and work by constricting muscles to help decrease muscular and joint pain. This ingredient may also help aid colds and congestion when inhaled.
- Cinnamomum cassia oil provides anti-inflammatory effects. It may soothe arthritis and other inflammatory pain.
- Eucalyptus can also help treat coughs and colds.
- Capsicum may help reduce inflammation and pain in a variety of chronic conditions, such as arthritis and neuropathy.
All Tiger Balm products have either camphor or a form of menthol, but the other ingredients may vary.
When used as directed, Tiger Balm is unlikely to cause side effects. In some cases, it may cause:
- skin irritation
- breathing difficulties
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub You Can Trust
Feel energized to be active again and give your lifestyle a wellness boost. Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub gives you quick relief so you can go about your daily routine pain-free. Derived from herbs, our rub is safe and effective.
With over 100 years of experience developing pain relief solutions, Tiger Balm is one of the most trusted brands for arthritis. Millions of people around the globe rely on Tiger Balm for fast relief from nagging discomfort in their joints.
Read Also: Psoriatic Arthritis Hands Rash
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub Alcohol
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
- Shipping Weight:Switch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TGB-42204
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
- Dimensions:4.8 x 7.4 x 14.2 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Effective Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream
- Containing: Camphor, Menthol
- Easy to Apply
- Muscle Strains and Sprains
What Causes The Color Of Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment To Change
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment has a reddish-yellow color at the point of production, which gradually turns to the reddish-brown color a few months later. The color of the product further darkens over time due to the natural aging process.
The change in the ointments color has no impact to the quality, efficacy, or safety of the product.
Don’t Miss: Best Treatment For Arthritis Pain In Hands